MeasureCamp Prague 2015
For many years, MeasureCamp London was like a Mecca for sharing knowledge on web analytics. Luckily, Peter O’Neill started organizing the event in other cities as well. Instead of travelling to Madrid, Paris, Hong Kong, Barcelona or even Sydney, we wanted to support the local scene and prove to the world that Czech and Slovak analysts have interesting knowledge to share.
In this post, I provide links to all the published slides and list all the jobs offered during the unconference. There are also many topics that didn’t conclude to slides, so I’ve also collected all important tweets, photos, session insights, attendee reviews and other public reports from the conference in our Storify. Be sure to read it.
Slides and notes from some presentations
There were 26 sessions throughout the day. Some Czech and English presentations are available on Slideshare.
Start faster with Google Analytics API
11 tips for Google Analytics Implementation (in Czech)
How to communicate for proper measurement (in Czech)
Design of Multichannel Attribution Model using Click-stream Data
Adobe is Good (in Czech)
Beyond the limits of Google Analytics (in Czech)
Track every website click as event in GTM
Google Analytics Premium features without Premium licence
iTunes and Splitmetrics
Once again, we would like to thank our sponsors for the excellent help with the event.
Etnetera provided wonderful space called Etneteria.
— Heulwen (@HeulwenCz) September 13, 2015
Avast, Seznam.cz and eVisions are three Gold sponsores that were so generous with their money and organizational help that MeasureCamp was a great success. At least we were able to thank them by naming the session rooms after them.
— eVisions.cz (@eVisionscz) September 12, 2015
Vojtěch Foukal (@vojta), VISIBILITY digital: “MCP2015 is for me for now the web analytics event of the year to attend, where majority of top analytics people meet together. I love its focus on expertise and not on selfmarketing. Split of program into smaller groups transforms this event into practical discussion with huge added practical value. More speakers and proper afterparty would help next year. :)”
I don’t know what Vojtech meant by the inproper afterparty. I think 144 beers, 36 rums and 1 fried jalapeños is proper enough!
LMC as our Recruitment partner offered an offline job board. Also LMC sponsored the whole catering. Thanks to them all analysts have been fed properly :-).
Jakub Macura, LMC: “Unique opportunity to get acquainted with interesting people and interesting topics for all digital analytics fans.”
Finally, LMC offered a leg of ham and two beer kegs as a prize for the Best session award. André Heller was the lucky one to obtain the prize.
— MeasureCamp Czech (@MeasurecampCZ) September 12, 2015
— Petr Havlik (@petrhavlik) September 12, 2015
Companies that are looking for data analysts:
- Etnetera (contact Lukáš Čech)
- Dobrý web (contact Jiří Suchý)
- Tipsport (contact Pavel Jašek)
- Seznam.cz (contact Michal Buzek)
- CleverAnalytics (contact Ondřej Tomas)
- VISIBILITY digital (contact Vojtěch Foukal)
- L3 Analytics (contact Peter O’Neill)
- Avast (contact Jaroslav Vojna)
Also, please check out the list of Czech web analytics roles on the portal Jobs.cz.
You can also join the discussion on the specific skills (in Czech only) an digital analyst is required to have.
Next steps for you
- Read organizer’s point of view about the event.
- Read the event report by VISIBILITY digital.
- Read the event report by eVisions.
- Check out Storify for MeasureCamp Prague 2015 photogallery, insights from all the most important sessions and some background info 🙂
- There will be MeasureCamp Bratislava in February 2016! Follow the organizer Peter Jakuš on Twitter in order not to miss more information.
- There will be MeasureCamp Barcelona in November, 21.
- If you attended the event, please let us know what have you learned.